My Favourite Skin Care Products Right Now

13:28

My Favourite Skin Care Products Right Now

All through my teenage years I struggled greatly with my skin and acne. I was put on tablets, tried all the skincare brands under the sun and kept changing my makeup in case it made a difference. Since hitting my twenties, my skin seems to have improved. I like to think it's a meet in the middle of growing up, using higher quality makeup and discovering Lush...but whichever way, I'm not complaining! 

My skin is probably better now than it every has been, so I thought I'd go through some of the products I've been using in case it helps anyone in the position I was in (bearing in mind we all have different skin types, of course). 

lush catastrophe cosmetic grease lightning garnier pureactive exfobrusher

Lush products

One of my hailing saviours in regards to skin care is definitely Lush products. I use the Lush Tea Tree Water every night before I go to bed, and then the 'Grease Lightning' spot treatment gel on top of any rough or troublesome areas of my face. I usually put quite a generous amount of the treatment gel on the area, then just let it dry and get in to bed. 

Once or twice a week, I'll also use the 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' fresh face mask. The thing I love about this face mask compared to the others is the fact I could wear it every night if I wanted to, and for hours at a time. It's so sensitive on my skin it doesn't irritate me at all, you're supposed to keep it in the fridge too, so when I put it on my face it looks amazing!

lush catastrophe cosmetic grease lightning garnier pureactive exfobrusher
If my face is really bad, I'll use their 'Mask of Magnaminty', but I can only ever have this on for 10 minutes or so and it makes my face really red! it does the job though and really cleanses my skin, so i tend to switch between them two. 

Face wash

Over the years I've used a lot of face washes and I seem to have stuck with the Garnier PureActive 'Exfobrusher'. I bought it for £5.33 from Boots and use it morning and night, it makes my skin feel amazing afterwards and the brush makes a huge difference to standard face wash! after washing my face I'll usually just put on a Clean & Clear oil free moisturiser, just to hydrate my face a little. 


And that's it! I'm sure I'll add more products on here as I find them, but this combination is really working for me right now :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments