H&M January Sale Buys

13:09

H&M January Sale Buys

Like most people, I enjoy a good sale every now and again, though this year I really struggled finding things I actually wanted that were reduced. 
BUT luckily H&M had a few things that really caught my eye, and I loved them all once I tried them on! I also bought £90 worth of clothes for £53, which makes me love them even more. 


Glittery Polo-Neck Jumper


Glittery Polo-Neck jumper

Glittery Polo-Neck Jumper


In pictures and on the website, you can't really see how glittery this polo-neck actually is, I was super surprised when it arrived and I put it on. Unlike most glittery clothes in this kind of material, it isn't itchy whatsoever! which is something I've struggled with in the past. 
Now, I'm not a massive glitter clothes fan, but this is the perfect balance and I got loads of compliments at work about it :) 
This jumper is in the sale and is now £29.99 £18.00 

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0343547001.html


Lined Boots


combat boots lined

Definitely the best shoes I've bought in ages! 
These boots are laced inside with faux fur, and they're possibly the cosiest pair of shoes I own. They're both really sturdy, yet not heavy enough that they hurt my legs after a while like Dr Marten's tend to do. 
They're currently reduced to £39.99 £17 

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0332343001.html



Skinny High Jeans



H&M skinny high ripped jeans

Possibly the hardest things for me to photograph EVER...but I was needing a new pair of jeans for a while as my other ripped ones had gotten a bit shabby. Now, I'm not really a jeans person, but I'm really liking these ones up to now! The only slight criticism I'd give them is that I can see that the threads over the rips are going to snap soon, so it'll be interesting to see how they look then. Otherwise they seem perfect! 

They're now reduced to £29.99 £15.00  


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love those jeans! Always wish I had a bigger jean collection, but I can't ever find any that fit right. I just stick with Topshop's Joni jeans and now they're all I'll wear. Wish I could find a cheaper alternative, and i'm so jealous you were able to pick up such a nice pair, so cheap!

    Em | beauty&bullshit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh those boots are gorgeous! All the heart eye emojis!
    Love the blog :)
    LJLV | A Manchester Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, what a beautiful blog you have here, I follow you on BLOGLOVIN, if you have time can you stop by on my blog and if you like it, would you follow me back please. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com
    My BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/love-joice-3831938

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys! I love the polo neck. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the ripped jeans! nice post

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    :)

    x

    ReplyDelete